1. Don’t get scared of a creepy devil waving a pitchfork along the road.
2. Don’t litter roadside with garbage, water bottles, spare wheels, or asthma inhalers.
3. Tell the others you’re OK, even if you’re apparently holding handlebars with broken hands and your face is bleeding.
4. Don’t take any food, drinks, or drugs from strangers.
5. Don’t pee while riding, or at least, not while you’re aired live on TV.
6. Help the weaker friends of yours (especially if they’re leaders of your teams).
7. Don’t tell the media that in this country people eat frogs, even though it’s exactly what the locals do.
8. Clean your hands before using fingers for removing flies from your eyes.
9. Forget everything you have ever heard about hidden motors.