SOLD OUT FOR 2019 The ŠKODA Tour de Conamara 2019 will be held on Saturday 25th May 2019 starting and finishing in Clifden, […]
SOLD OUT FOR 2019
The ŠKODA Tour de Conamara 2019 will be held on Saturday 25th May 2019 starting and finishing in Clifden, Connemara. The event offers participants the choice of 140km or 80km routes and will travel through some of the finest coastal, lakelands, valleys and mountainous landscape in Ireland.
The entry fee for the event is €40 per cyclist. If you are not a member of Cycling Ireland you will have to pay for a day licence. This is a €5 fee payable to Cycling Ireland. The entry fee is subject to online booking charges.
Your 2019 registration fee will include:
- 2019 ŠKODA Tour de Conamara gift* subject to early bird entries
- Access to on route feed stations
- Access to on route refuel stations
- Bike and medical back up supports
- 2019 Finishers Medal
- Finishers BBQ & Cyclists Massage Area
- Entry to draws for great cycling prizes
- ŠKODA Pasta party with bike mechanic for final bike tune ups
- A great day out in Connemara!
- First event to complete the ŠKODA Triple Crown
EVENT PHOTOS 2019
SIMPLY REGISTER YOUR BIB NUMBER BELOW TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS FROM THE CYCLE