SOLD OUT FOR 2020
The ŠKODA Tour de Conamara 2020 will be held on Saturday 23rd May 2019 starting and finishing in Clifden, Connemara. The event offers participants the choice of 140km or 80km routes (view routes) and will travel through some of the finest coastal, lakelands, valleys and mountainous landscape in Ireland.
Registration is open to the public on 1st January 2019. If you took part in one of the ŠKODA Celtic Cycle Series events in 2019 you will have an option to register for the event before it opens up to the public. You will receive a priority registration code in December by email to use up by December 31st
Last year the event was sold out in 24 hours so get ready for January 1st to make sure you don’t miss out.
The entry fee for the event is €40 per cyclist. If you are not a member of Cycling Ireland you will have to pay for a day licence. This is a €5 fee payable to Cycling Ireland. The entry fee is subject to online booking charges.
Your 2020 registration fee will include:
- 2020 ŠKODA Cycling gift* subject to early bird entries
- Access to on route feed stations
- Access to on route refuel stations
- Bike and medical back up supports
- 2020 Finishers Medal
- Finishers BBQ & Cyclists Massage Area
- Entry to draws for great cycling prizes
- ŠKODA Pasta party with bike mechanic for final bike tune ups
- A great day out in Connemara!
- First event to complete the ŠKODA Triple Crown
ARE YOU READY FOR CONNEMARA?
Date: Saturday 23rd May 2019
Host Town: Clifden, Connemara, Co. Galway
Distance: 140km or 80km
Time: 2020 Cycle Starts at 9.30 am for 140km route and 10.30 am for the 80km